A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Min Joo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Joo
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Joo Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Min Joo, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Joo graduated from University of Cincinnati. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Joo has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Illinois Medical Center At Chicago
- Chicago Health Care System - West Side Div. - Jessie Brown Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Min Joo MD is a female Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Min Joo practice?
- Dr. Min Joo has 3 office locations.
Dr. Min Joo practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Internists, Chicago Critical Care Practitioners, and Chicago Pulmonologists.