A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Min Joo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Min Joo, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Joo graduated from University of Cincinnati. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Joo has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Illinois Medical Center At Chicago
- Chicago Health Care System - West Side Div. - Jessie Brown Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Joo accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 13 plans
- Humana - 17 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans