A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Min Kang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Min Kang is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Min Kang, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Lung Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Kang graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kang has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Providence St Peter Hospital
- Tacoma General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kang accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Community Health Plan of Washington - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Premera Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 20 plans