A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Min Kang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Min Kang is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Min Kang, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Lung Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Kang graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kang has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Providence St Peter Hospital
- Tacoma General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Min S Kang MD is a male Hematologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology and Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Min S. Kang practice?
- Dr. Min Kang has 5 office locations.
Dr. Min Kang practices Medical Oncology and Hematology near Olympia, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Shelton, WA and Chehalis, WA.
See Olympia Oncologists and Olympia Hematologists.