A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Min Kang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Min Kang is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Min Kang, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Lung Cancer
- Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Kang graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Kang has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Providence St Peter Hospital
- Auburn Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Min S Kang MD is a male Hematologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Min S. Kang practice?
- Dr. Min Kang has 7 office locations.
Dr. Min Kang practices Hematology and Medical Oncology near Olympia, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Chehalis, WA and Auburn, WA.
See Olympia Hematologists and Olympia Oncologists.