Learn more about Dr. Min Kang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Min Kang is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kang
Hodgkin’s Lymphoma Patient Education Hodgkin's Lymphoma patient education guide explains how your immune system can be compromised by HD and NHL.Before Visiting Dr. Kang Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Min Kang, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Lung Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Kang graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Kang has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Providence St Peter Hospital
- Tacoma General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Min S Kang MD is a male Hematologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Hematology and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Min S. Kang practice?
- Dr. Min Kang has 8 office locations.
Dr. Min Kang practices Hematology and Medical Oncology near Olympia, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Chehalis, WA and Auburn, WA.
See Olympia Hematologists and Olympia Oncologists.