Learn more about Dr. Min Kang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Min Kang is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Min Kang, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Lung Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Kang graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Kang has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Auburn Regional Medical Center
- Tacoma General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kang accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Community Health Plan of Washington - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Premera Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Min S. Kang practice?
Dr. Min Kang practices Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, Hematology & Oncology, and Hematology near Olympia, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Shelton, WA and Chehalis, WA.
See Olympia Internists, Olympia Oncologists, and Olympia Hematologists.