Learn more about Dr. Min Ku:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Min Ku is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ku
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ku Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Min Ku, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Contact Dermatitis
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ku graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Ku has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Berlin
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Min Jung Ku MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Min J. Ku practice?
- Dr. Min Ku has 2 office locations.
Dr. Min Ku practices Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine near Haddonfield, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Voorhees, NJ.
See Haddonfield Allergists and Haddonfield Internists.