A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Min Ku:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Min Ku is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ku
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Ku Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Min Ku, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Contact Dermatitis
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ku graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Ku has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Berlin
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Min Jung Ku MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Min J. Ku practice?
- Dr. Min Ku has 4 office locations.
Dr. Min Ku practices Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine near Haddonfield, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Jenkintown, PA and Richboro, PA.
See Haddonfield Allergists and Haddonfield Internists.