A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Min Ku:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Min Ku is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ku
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ku Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Min Ku, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Contact Dermatitis
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ku graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Ku has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Berlin
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Min Jung Ku MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Min J. Ku practice?
- Dr. Min Ku has 2 office locations.
Dr. Min Ku practices Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine near Haddonfield, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Voorhees, NJ.
See Haddonfield Allergists and Haddonfield Internists.