Learn more about Dr. Min Ku:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Min Ku is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Min Ku, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Contact Dermatitis
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ku graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey.
Dr. Ku has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Berlin
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ku accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 15 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Min J. Ku practice?
Dr. Min Ku practices Allergy & Immunology, Allergy, Clinical & Laboratory Immunology, and Internal Medicine near Haddonfield, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Voorhees, NJ and Jenkintown, PA.
See Haddonfield Allergists and Haddonfield Internists.