A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Min Li:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Min Li, MD, PHD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Pathology - Dermatopathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Li graduated from Shanghai First Medical College.
Dr. Li has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Luke's Hospital - Allentown Campus
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Min Li MD and PHD is a female Pathologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Pathology, Dermatopathology, Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, and Clinical Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Min Li practice?
- Dr. Min Li has 3 office locations.
Dr. Min Li practices Pathology, Dermatopathology, Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, and Clinical Pathology near Bethlehem, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Fremont, CA.
See Bethlehem Pathologists.