A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Min Lim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Min Lim, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lim graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Lim has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Desert Medical Center
- Banner Boswell Medical Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Min Ying Lim MD is a female Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Min Y. Lim practice?
- Dr. Min Lim has 3 office locations.
Dr. Min Lim practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Sun City, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Scottsdale, AZ.
See Sun City Internists, Sun City Critical Care Practitioners, and Sun City Pulmonologists.