A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Min Lim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lim
Asthma Patient Education Use our asthma patient education guide to talk to your doctor about the questions and concerns you have in formulating the right asthma treatment plan for you.Before Visiting Dr. Lim Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Min Lim, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Lim graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Lim has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Baywood Medical Center
- Banner Boswell Medical Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Min Ying Lim MD is a female Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Min Y. Lim practice?
- Dr. Min Lim has 1 office location.
Dr. Min Lim practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Sun City, AZ.
See Sun City Internists, Sun City Critical Care Practitioners, and Sun City Pulmonologists.