A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Min Ren:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Min Ren is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Min Ren, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ren graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Ren has 4 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS St. Elizabeth Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Baptist Orange
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Min Ren MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Min Ren practice?
- Dr. Min Ren has 1 office location.
Dr. Min Ren practices Ophthalmology near Beaumont, TX.
See Beaumont Ophthalmologists.