Learn more about Dr. Min Ren:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Min Ren is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ren
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Ren Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Min Ren, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ren graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ren has 4 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS St. Elizabeth Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Baptist Orange
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Min Ren MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Min Ren practice?
- Dr. Min Ren has 1 office location.
Dr. Min Ren practices Ophthalmology near Beaumont, TX.
See Beaumont Ophthalmologists.