A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Min Soo Song:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Min Soo Song is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Song
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Song Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Min Soo Song, MD, MDCM is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Song graduated from McGill University Faculty Of Medicine, Montreal.
Dr. Song has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Carney Hospital
- Lawrence General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Min Soo Song MD and MDCM is a male Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Min Soo Song practice?
- Dr. Min Soo Song has 3 office locations.
Dr. Min Soo Song practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Lawrence, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Haverhill, MA and Leominster, MA.
See Lawrence Internists and Lawrence Gastroenterologists.