A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. K Min Yi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. K Min Yi, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Yi graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.
Dr. Yi has 8 hospital affiliations:
- El Camino Hospital
- O'Connor Hospital - San Jose
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Yi accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 88 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 4 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. K Min M. Yi practice?
Dr. K Min Yi practices Surgery near San Jose, CA.
See San Jose Surgeons.