Dr. Meena Bhatt Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Meena Bhatt?

9 Ratings with 1 Comment

June 6th, 2014

Everyone who recommended her was right!

I am relatively new to this area and was nervous at the thought of switching doctors. For most of my life, my doctors would proclaim that I was "healthy as a horse." Something happened in my 40s and things took a sharp downturn. I have had to deal with multiple conditions including one with the potential to be quite life-limiting. I have *never* had a doctor spend so much time with me. Never. Not ever!. Dr Bhatt was perhaps the most thorough physician that I have had experience with. I will not say how long she spent with me but it was unheard of in this day and age. I felt like she actually listened and thoughtfully considered how to proceed with each of my concerns. I left the visit feeling confident that I was not going to be another statistic who slipped through the cracks. I was filled with a sense of certainty that I was in very good hands. I would totally love to recommend her to all of you but then I might be able to get in to see her again. No, in all seriousness, she is a fantastic doctor. If I could give her 10 stars for Spends Time with Me and Bedside Manner, I would.

February 14th, 2017