Learn more about Dr. Mina Chung:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mina Chung is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chung
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Chung Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mina Chung, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- She has special expertise in 29 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Ambulatory Care
- Arrhythmogenic Right Ventricular Dysplasia
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Atrial Flutter
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Catheter Ablation
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Electric Countershock (Cardioversion)
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Valve Prosthesis Implantation
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Holter monitoring
- Long QT Syndrome (Long QT Interval Syndrome)
- Myocardial Infarction
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Chung graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Chung has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Clinic
- John Muir Medical Center-Walnut Creek Campus
- John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mina Kay Chung MD is a female Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Mina K. Chung practice?
- Dr. Mina Chung has 1 office location.
Dr. Mina Chung practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Cleveland, OH.
See Cleveland Internists and Cleveland Cardiologists.