Learn more about Dr. Mina Chung:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mina Chung is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mina Chung, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- She has special expertise in 28 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Ambulatory Care
- Arrhythmogenic Right Ventricular Dysplasia
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Atrial Flutter
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Catheter Ablation
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Electric Countershock (Cardioversion)
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Valve Prosthesis Implantation
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Holter monitoring
- Long QT Syndrome (Long QT Interval Syndrome)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Pacemaker Implantation
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Chung graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Chung has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Clinic
- USC University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Chung accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 8 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Humana - 10 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Alabama - 3 plans
- CareSource - 3 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 8 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mina K. Chung practice?
Dr. Mina Chung practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Cardiac Electrophysiology, and Ophthalmology near Cleveland, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA.
See Cleveland Internists, Cleveland Cardiologists, and Cleveland Ophthalmologists.