A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mina Chung:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mina Chung is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chung
High Cholesterol Patient Education Your patient education guide for reducing high cholesterol (hypercholetserolemia) levels. HDL, LDL and triglycerides explained.Before Visiting Dr. Chung Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mina Chung, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- She has special expertise in 29 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Ambulatory Care
- Arrhythmogenic Right Ventricular Dysplasia
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Atrial Flutter
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Catheter Ablation
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Electric Countershock (Cardioversion)
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Valve Prosthesis Implantation
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Holter monitoring
- Long QT Syndrome (Long QT Interval Syndrome)
- Myocardial Infarction
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Chung graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Chung has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Clinic
- John Muir Medical Center-Walnut Creek Campus
- John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mina Kay Chung MD is a female Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Mina K. Chung practice?
- Dr. Mina Chung has 1 office location.
Dr. Mina Chung practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Cleveland, OH.
See Cleveland Internists and Cleveland Cardiologists.