A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Minaxi Majmundar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Minaxi Majmundar is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Majmundar
Specialties & Research
Dr. Minaxi Majmundar, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Majmundar graduated from B.J. Medical College, Ahmedabad.
Dr. Majmundar has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Lake Cumberland Regional Hospital
- Highlands Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Minaxi Gopal Majmundar MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Minaxi G. Majmundar practice?
- Dr. Minaxi Majmundar has 3 office locations.
Dr. Minaxi Majmundar practices Anesthesiology near Martin, KY.
Additional practice locations include: West Somerset, KY and Prestonsburg, KY.
See Martin Anesthesiologists.