Dr. Mina Mikhail Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mina Mikhail?

September 9th, 2017

Very professional and caring physician

I met Dr Mikhail at Riverside Community Hospital during a very serious illness and complications after what should have been a very ordinary procedure. It should have been at most an overnight thyroid surgery but my usual knack and need for attention overruled that and decided to complicate things. I was very lucky to have Dr Mikhail assigned to my case and he was the very best I could have gotten. He patiently explained everything sometimes repeatedly since I was not exactly fully in contact with reality at all times and also explained all to my daughter. He never delayed in ordering tests or calling in the best specialists he knew to help me and his kind face made us all very confident in his care and concern. I am lucky to have been accepted as a long term patient and have heard only praise, usually unsolicited, from his many other patients, physicians and staff. I would have no problem recommending him to others except his office would ALWAYS be full. In a day of being just another file and insurance number, Dr Mikhail makes you feel like he really cares and listens honestly and in a non-rushed manner to what you have to say and his concern is obvious. Dr Mikhail and his staff are the very best and kindest staff I have had the luck of knowing in a long time.

July 3rd, 2017

Poor follow up on patient care in hospital.

Always in a rush. Delayed the recovery of my loved one because he was not current on what was happening. Failed to order necessary treatment and told us he had done so. Had to complain to head nurse about his actions finally received care my loved one needed. Would never see this incapable physician again.

April 26th, 2015

Amazing doctor

Very knowledgable and kind physician

July 29th, 2012

always in a hurry, not too sure about follow up, seems too long before follow up, always have to wait

February 16th, 2009

Has not found out what is wrong with me for 7 months now.

September 9th, 2017