Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Cystic Fibrosis Facts about cystic fibrosis, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mina Mohammadi
Dr. Mina Mohammadi, MD, BS, MBBS is a Doctor primarily located in Newton, NJ, with another office in Newton, NJ. She has 28 years of experience. Her specialties include Pulmonary Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Mohammadi is affiliated with Hackettstown Regional Medical Center, Newton Medical Center and North Central Bronx Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Mina Mohammadi has the following 2 specialties
- Pulmonary Disease
A pulmonologist is a physician who specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions related to the lungs and respiratory tract.
These specialists are similar to critical care specialists in that their patients often require mechanical...
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Mina Mohammadi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Newton, NJ.
Dr. Dennis Talon
Nephrology, Internal Medicine
Newton, NJ 0 mi26
Dr. Scott Schwarz
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Nuclear Cardiology, Cardiology
Newton, NJ 0 mi13
Dr. Richard Redline
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Newton, NJ 0 mi40