A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mina Mohammadi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mina Mohammadi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mohammadi
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mina Mohammadi, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Mohammadi graduated from Dr. B.R. Ambedkar Medical College, Bangalore.
Dr. Mohammadi has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Hackettstown Regional Medical Center
- Maimonides Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mina Mohammadi BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Mina Mohammadi practice?
- Dr. Mina Mohammadi has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mina Mohammadi practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Newton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Hackettstown, NJ.
See Newton Internists and Newton Pulmonologists.