Learn more about Dr. Mina Mohammadi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mina Mohammadi is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mina Mohammadi, MD, MBBS, BS is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Mohammadi graduated from Dr. B.R. Ambedkar Medical College, Bangalore. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Mohammadi has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Hackettstown Regional Medical Center
- North Central Bronx Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mohammadi accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Unicare - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mina Mohammadi practice?
Dr. Mina Mohammadi practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine near Newton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Hackettstown, NJ.
See Newton Internists, Newton Pulmonologists, and Newton Urgent Care Centers.