Learn more about Dr. Mina Mohammadi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mina Mohammadi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mohammadi
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mohammadi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mina Mohammadi, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Mohammadi graduated from Dr. B.R. Ambedkar Medical College, Bangalore.
Dr. Mohammadi has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Hackettstown Regional Medical Center
- Maimonides Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mina Mohammadi BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Mina Mohammadi practice?
- Dr. Mina Mohammadi has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mina Mohammadi practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Newton, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Hackettstown, NJ.
See Newton Internists and Newton Pulmonologists.