A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mina Mohammadi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mina Mohammadi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mina Mohammadi, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Mohammadi graduated from Dr. B.R. Ambedkar Medical College, Bangalore.
Dr. Mohammadi has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Hackettstown Regional Medical Center
- North Central Bronx Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mohammadi accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Unicare - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans