Dr. Mina Mortezai DO Patient Reviews

3.6
  • 3 reviews

December 16th, 2014
Very poor diagnosis of heart. Excellent osteopathic manipulation

June 15th, 2013
Patient
I called for laser hair removal. They gave me appointment right a way. The office staff were polite and friendly. There was a short wait until I saw the doctor. There was a free consultation. The doctor talked to me for 45 minutes explaining different treatments. I am very satisfied with the treatment that I got in this office. The doctor called me to see how I was doing. I am happy to see there are still caring and compassionate doctors. I am glad I found the right doctor.

February 16th, 2013
Bad Doctor
This doctor and her sister run this office together. At their consultation they act professional but they are anything but that. I went to do laser for my acne and they burned my entire back. During the session I kept telling the heat was too high and very comfortable, she kept assuring me that she had to use this amount the heat. Week later my back burned and started to scab. I went to them crying and showing them all my burns. All they said you signed the release form and we are not liable. If you want you can purchase a fading cream for$50! I also showed my burns to a dermatologist and she said whoever did this, they had no idea what they were doing. My back still has some scars from these burns. Be aware!!! Go to someone that the knowledge about lasers (they don't). These sisters are just money hungry.