A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mina Nayak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mina Nayak is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mina Nayak, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Nayak graduated from B.J. Medical College, Ahmedabad. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Nayak has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Wellstar Kennestone Hospital
- Northside Forsyth Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mina C Nayak MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Mina C. Nayak practice?
- Dr. Mina Nayak has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mina Nayak practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Douglasville, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Austell, GA.
See Douglasville Obstetricians & Gynecologists.