Psychiatrist

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

2.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Not Recommended  |  show details
Sep 24th, 2013

I saw Dr.ohm for the first time in August 2013. I felt so rushed, she speaks extremely fast, repeatedly ask me the same questions. She had no computer, wrote all of my information down on a white sheet of paper. second visit, she didnt even know my name, wouldn't you think your doctor should know yourname. Every visit lasted no longer then 10 minutes. Third visit she gave me a higher dose of medication that I had already told her at a low dose makes me very lethargic. I called her two days later, because my pharmacist thought taking those medicines would not be good. She never returned my call until 2 days later. I wonder how much she has been charging my insurance company for my ten minute visits.

|  show details
Mar 19th, 2012

I do not feel she has resolved any of my issues and all my appointments feel very rushed. I do not think she is a good listener and I myself have not made any progress since I have been seeing her. I would not recommend her.

|  Supportive, thoughtful doctor  |  show details
Dec 2nd, 2010

Dr. Ohm was respectful of me and my previous experiences. She asked for my input and used it. I appreciated the time she took with me and her caring and support during a difficult time. Her ongoing care is helpful to me.