Mina K Oza MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

• 10 reviews

November 20th, 2013
The best!
Dr. Oza is the best doctor I have ever had. She cares and listens and doesn't just shove prescriptions in your face. Unfortunately though, she is not accepting new patients and is moving out of the area. I will miss her and all that she has done.

September 5th, 2011
She is nice...
I like her. The wait was ok, she was on time. My son is doing much better with her than his last physician. She is caring and that's what we were looking for, we are happy. Thanks Dr. O.....

May 31st, 2011
Great Doctor.. overlook the long wait times!
My time is as valuable as the next persons, and although being kept waiting is a terrible thing- the Doctor is great. She knows how to diagnose and how to titrate meds.She is an awesome child psychiatrist and I am considering moving from my current adult psych to her- even though she is an hour from our home. (Shes that good) : )

March 30th, 2011
Excellent
I was very satisfied as I left the office. Melissa the office secretary was good too. Good Dr. I dont know why there are mean reviews. I guess some of us need to be more positive in life. ;)

February 28th, 2011
Except the wait time for dr oza she s wonderful and a great carign person.

October 13th, 2010
My kids like her,,,,
Dr. Oza is nice. I take my son and my daughter to her. She is good but if you have your appointments in the mornings, she is always 30 minutes late. Call the office before you go there, I learned my lesson after two years. Overall I am very satisfied with her. My previous Dr. was less concern about my kids and more on how many times he get to see them so he can bill my insurance. I like Dr. Oza, she is straight forward. P.S. Dr. Oza if you read this, sorry about the being late comment, you are worth the wait.

October 6th, 2010
Staff
I was not even able to make appointments. The person that answer the phone thought she was a doctor and basically did not want me to make an appointment. Not sure what the screening system is but is HORRIBLE!

September 1st, 2010
UnProfessional
My Son had an apt. at 9:30am, got there at 9:25. No one else was there in the waiting room and at 10:30 I asked the Recpt. what is taking so long since not a soul came through the office. She stated the doctor would be there in about five minutes.... well my first thought is the women had an apt at 9:30 and she is not even here at her office! wow... Clcoked clicked 11:00 and I went to the recpt. asked for my co-pay back since the Doctor still was not there. She wasted an hour and a half of mine and my sons time. Mine away from work and my sons away from school. I wouldn't go back if she was the last shrink. Lack of respect of others and unprofessional!

June 25th, 2010
I have been to Dr. Oza's for last 10 years and there are times that she is running late but she is very compassionate and caring when it comes to patients needs. I just read the review posted by the someone here which is very negative. when it comes to getting appointments and getting paperwork or meds called in-the receptionists are far better than lots of other Dr. offices. Karen is been with Dr. Oza for many years and I am surprised to hear the she was rude to you. I usually do not write comments but was compelled to do so by your opinion.

February 17th, 2010
Unsatisfied Patient
Dr. Oza is never on time when you have an appointment. I understand that she has two offices, but she needs to be more organized with her scheduling. I usually have to wait at least 2 hours after my scheduled appointment to see her. Sometimes they have to reschedule me for another date, because she is so far behind. One of her receptionists (Karen) is extremely rude, and tries to push her patients away.