A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mina Raju:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mina Raju is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mina Raju, DO is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Raju graduated from Midwestern University at Glendale.
Dr. Raju has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Sierra Kings District Hospital
- Sierra View District Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mina Raju DO is a female Infectious Disease Specialist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Mina Raju practice?
- Dr. Mina Raju has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mina Raju practices Infectious Disease near Visalia, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Tulare, CA.
See Visalia Infectious Disease Doctors.