A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mina Raju:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mina Raju is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Raju
HIV / AIDS Patient Education Read our patient education guide and learn about AIDS and HIV symptoms as well as how to diagnose this serious disease which attacks your immune system.Before Visiting Dr. Raju Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mina Raju, DO is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Raju graduated from Midwestern University at Glendale.
Dr. Raju has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Sierra Kings District Hospital
- Sierra View District Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mina Raju DO is a female Infectious Disease Specialist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Mina Raju practice?
- Dr. Mina Raju has 1 office location.
Dr. Mina Raju practices Infectious Disease near Visalia, CA.
See Visalia Infectious Disease Doctors.