A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Minati Swofford:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Minati Swofford is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Minati Swofford, MD, PC is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
- Psoriatic Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Swofford graduated from Northeastern Ohio Universities, Rootstown. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Swofford has 14 hospital affiliations:
- St.Vincent Heart Center Of Indiana,Llc
- Clarian Health Partners, Incorporated
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Minati Dolly Swofford MD and PC is a female Dermatologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Minati D. Swofford practice?
- Dr. Minati Swofford has 2 office locations.
Dr. Minati Swofford practices Dermatology near Anderson, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Indianapolis, IN.
See Anderson Dermatologists.