A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mina Yaar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mina Yaar, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Psoriatic Arthritis
- Skin Cancer
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- Vesiculobullous Skin Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Yaar graduated from Hebrew University, Hadassah Medical School, Jerusalem.
Dr. Yaar has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Boston Medical Center
- Caritas Norwood Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Yaar accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 2 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 2 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Evercare - 4 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mina Yaar practice?
Dr. Mina Yaar practices Dermatology near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Brockton, MA and Norwood, MA.
See Boston Dermatologists.