A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mina Yacoub:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mina Yacoub, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Yacoub graduated from Ain Shams University, Cairo.
Dr. Yacoub has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Prince George's Hospital Center
- Doctor's Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mina Maurice Yacoub MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Mina M. Yacoub practice?
- Dr. Mina Yacoub has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mina Yacoub practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Hyattsville, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Washington, DC and Fairfax, VA.
See Hyattsville Internists, Hyattsville Critical Care Practitioners, and Hyattsville Pulmonologists.