A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mina Yacoub:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Yacoub
Ragweed Allergy Patient Education Guide For information on how to diagnose and treat ragweed allergies, read Vitals' ragweed allergy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Yacoub Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mina Yacoub, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Yacoub graduated from Ain Shams University, Cairo.
Dr. Yacoub has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Prince George's Hospital Center
- Doctor's Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mina Maurice Yacoub MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Mina M. Yacoub practice?
- Dr. Mina Yacoub has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mina Yacoub practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Hyattsville, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Washington, DC and Fairfax, VA.
See Hyattsville Internists, Hyattsville Critical Care Practitioners, and Hyattsville Pulmonologists.