A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mina Zdorovyak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mina Zdorovyak is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mina Zdorovyak, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Zdorovyak graduated from Tashkent Medical Academy.
Dr. Zdorovyak has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph'S Regional Medical Center
- St. Joseph`s Hospital And Medical Center, Paterson
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mina Zdorovyak MD is a female Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mina Zdorovyak practice?
- Dr. Mina Zdorovyak has 1 office location.
Dr. Mina Zdorovyak practices Internal Medicine near Paterson, NJ.
See Paterson Internists.