A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Minakshi Chaudhari:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Minakshi Chaudhari is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chaudhari
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Chaudhari Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Minakshi Chaudhari, MD is board certified in Pediatric Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Rheumatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Chaudhari graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Chaudhari has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Orange County - Anaheim Medical Center
- Los Alamitos Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Minakshi Vasudeo Chaudhari MD is a female Pediatrician, has 13 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Minakshi V. Chaudhari practice?
- Dr. Minakshi Chaudhari has 2 office locations.
Dr. Minakshi Chaudhari practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Rheumatology near Orange, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Fontana, CA.
See Orange Pediatricians and Orange Pediatric Specialists.