A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Minakshi Chaudhari:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Minakshi Chaudhari is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chaudhari
Ragweed Allergy Patient Education Guide For information on how to diagnose and treat ragweed allergies, read Vitals' ragweed allergy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Chaudhari Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Minakshi Chaudhari, MD is board certified in Pediatric Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Rheumatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Chaudhari graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Chaudhari has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Orange County - Anaheim Medical Center
- Los Alamitos Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Minakshi Vasudeo Chaudhari MD is a female Pediatrician, has 13 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Minakshi V. Chaudhari practice?
- Dr. Minakshi Chaudhari has 1 office location.
Dr. Minakshi Chaudhari practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Rheumatology near Fontana, CA.
See Fontana Pediatricians and Fontana Rheumatologists.