A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Minakshi Chaudhari:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Minakshi Chaudhari, MD is board certified in Pediatric Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Chaudhari graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Chaudhari has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
- Kaiser Permanente Orange County - Anaheim Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Chaudhari accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 90 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 13 plans