A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Minal Barve:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Minal Barve is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Barve
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Barve Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Minal Barve, MBBS, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Barve graduated from Pt. B.D.S. Postgraduate Institute Of Medical Sciences, Rohtak.
Dr. Barve has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Minal A Barve MBBS and MD is a female Oncologist , has 18 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Minal A. Barve practice?
- Dr. Minal Barve has 4 office locations.
Dr. Minal Barve practices Medical Oncology near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Arlington, TX and Coppell, TX.
See Dallas Oncologists.