A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Minal Barve:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Minal Barve is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Minal Barve, MBBS, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Barve graduated from Pt. B.D.S. Postgraduate Institute Of Medical Sciences, Rohtak.
Dr. Barve has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Barve accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Minal A. Barve practice?
Dr. Minal Barve practices Medical Oncology near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Coppell, TX.
See Dallas Oncologists.