A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Minal Barve:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Minal Barve is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Barve
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Barve Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Minal Barve, MBBS, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Barve graduated from Pt. B.D.S. Postgraduate Institute Of Medical Sciences, Rohtak.
Dr. Barve has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Minal A Barve MBBS and MD is a female Oncologist , has 19 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Minal A. Barve practice?
- Dr. Minal Barve has 1 office location.
Dr. Minal Barve practices Medical Oncology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Oncologists.