A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Minal Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Minal Patel, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from Royal College Of Surgeons In Ireland, Dublin. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Patel has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Ben Taub General Hospital
- Harris Cty Hospital Dist
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Patel accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Molina Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Superior Health Plan - 1 plan
- Texas Children's Health Plan - 1 plan
- Evercare - 3 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 9 plans