A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mintu Turakhia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mintu Turakhia, Cardiac Electrophysiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mintu Turakhia, MD, MS is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Cardiac Defibrillator Implant
- Catheter Ablation
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Pacemaker Implantation
- Supraventricular Tachycardia
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Turakhia graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Turakhia has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Palo Alto Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mintu Turakhia MD and MS is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Mintu Turakhia practice?
- Dr. Mintu Turakhia has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mintu Turakhia practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Palo Alto, CA.
See Palo Alto Internists and Palo Alto Cardiologists.