Dr. Minda Green Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Minda Green?

MD

Posted on August 29th, 2016

Amazing Doctor Wonderful Staff

Posted on October 29th, 2015

I first went to Dr.Green in 2013 where she discovered I had several fibroids causing me much pain and discomfort.Dr.green offered sevearl methods but I opted for surgery.Long story short I've been seeing her ever since she even called me on Christmas Eve to see how I was doing .The front desk at the Rittenhouse office is outstanding!!!! I would recomend anyone to go see Dr.Green also my time at Hanemann Hospital during my surgery recovery was profesional and everyone was so kind .I would give Dr.Green and her staff are absolutely amazing.

One appointment, charged for multiple office visits, not up to date on treatment options

Posted on May 1st, 2015

Went for my free annual exam; was charged my copay in addition for an "office visit" because she found a yeast infection that I didn't know I had. Her office told me it was in her right as a doctor to do that because people "save up" their problems for their annual exams, and that anytime something else is discussed in the doctor's office other than the original purpose of the visit, that they can bill for additional office visits even if you are only there once. Therefore, if she found anything wrong with me during my annual, I would be charged for an office visit as well. The only way I would not be charged for an additional visit would be if I did not ask about any issues or was in perfect health. My gynecologist's office is not a place where I should be afraid to ask questions about my health or things that are going on with me less I be charged for additional visits! I would get it if I also asked for an ultrasound for pregnancy, but I did not ask for a yeast test, nor even suspected I had a yeast infection (i have had them before so I do know what they are like). Most expensive yeast infection ever (my copay is 50$), when i could have just went to a local pharmacy to fix it. Her office was unwilling to change the coding or remove the extra charge, in fact, they were trying to make it seem like it was me trying to take advantage of them. I forgot to ask how many office visits they can charge me for per appointment, but just know that it can be more than one! She's probably a great doctor, but I don't think its fair that Drexel wants to double dip on their billing. This is why health insurance costs so much. Disgusted. Going to find another doctor somewhere else. In terms of personality she was OK, not great, but I have definitely seen worse doctors. Based on conversation revolving around my ectropion cervix, she doesn't seem to be the most up to date with treatment as she recommended cryotherapy, as it is triggered by high estrogen, she should know a change in my birth control would fix it. I'm surprised I didn't get charged additionally for this since she noticed it, but I did mention I was already being treated by someone else for this and am reluctant to change my current birth control method.

Posted on July 20th, 2016