A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Minda Neimark:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Minda Neimark, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Minda Neimark, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Pelvic Floor Disorders bladder and bowel control problems
Education & Awards
Dr. Neimark graduated from University of South Florida Health, Tampa. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Neimark has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Clinic Florida
- Boca Raton Regional Hospital (on staff)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Minda B Neimark MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Minda B. Neimark practice?
- Dr. Minda Neimark has 3 office locations.
Dr. Minda Neimark practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Fort Lauderdale, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Boca Raton, FL and Boynton Beach, FL.
See Fort Lauderdale Obstetricians & Gynecologists.