A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mindee Flippin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mindee Flippin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Flippin
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Flippin Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Flippin graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Flippin has 6 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center - Lubbock
- Covenant Hospital Plainview
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mindee Flippin MD is a female Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Cardiology, and Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Mindee Flippin practice?
- Dr. Mindee Flippin has 1 office location.
Dr. Mindee Flippin practices Cardiovascular Disease, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Cardiology, and Pediatric Cardiology near Lubbock, TX.
See Lubbock Cardiologists.