A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mindee Flippin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mindee Flippin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Fainting Syncope
- Pediatric Arrhythmia
Education & Awards
Dr. Flippin graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Flippin has 6 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center - Lubbock
- Covenant Hospital Plainview
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mindee Suzann Flippin MD is a female Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Cardiology, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Mindee S. Flippin practice?
- Dr. Mindee Flippin has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mindee Flippin practices Cardiology, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Pediatric Cardiology near Lubbock, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Big Spring, TX.
See Lubbock Cardiologists.