Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor

Oct 26th, 2012

I came from out of state and randomly chose Dr. Hamby. She ended up being a great decision. The front desk and appointment desk are not so pleasant, but Dr. Hamby is friendly, pleasant, easy to talk to, and is understanding. She even goes as far as to make sure prescriptions have generics, dosage information, and if certain insurance companies cover it. She took the time to listen and confirm my symptoms. I would recommend her and already have to some of my friends.

Love her! show details Love her!
Aug 24th, 2012

I don't think any doctor has ever treated me as well as Dr. Hamby has. I feel incredibly lucky to have found her. She listens! And talks to you like an actual person!

Very Pleased show details Very Pleased
Apr 14th, 2011

As a newer patient to Dr. Hamby I must say my time and the urgency of my condition was handled with the upmost care. I've never had to wait to be seen and the staff was very friendly. When I had questions or concerns the nurse was quick to return my calls. The Dr. was prompt to address my concerns and I felt her knowledge and understanding of my condition was well known. I am very satisfied and feel at ease that I finally found a Dr. I feel comfortable with! Thank you Dr. Hamby

bobby and becky show details bobby and becky
by becky on Dec 6th, 2010

you are the greatest dr. we thank you and your staff for all the things that you all have done for4 us over the years. these past 8 years beingb your pts, you have set a very high standards to follow. again we love you all and will miss you.

Rude Staff show details Rude Staff
Oct 25th, 2010

I've been a patient of Dr.Hamby for a couple of years. Shes a pretty good doctor but her staff is the worst I've ever seen. Her nurse is very rude. The first couple of times I thought maybe she was just having a bad day. Every time I go for a dr visit she is very rude and has no bedside manner what so ever.One time I had a appt and I got there and waited 30 mins to see the doctor and then they came out and said I was late and canceled my appt after me waiting all that time.

PATIENT show details PATIENT
Apr 2nd, 2010

I HAVE BEEN A PATIENT OF DR. HAMBY'S FOR SEVEN YEARS, AND SHE HAS ALWAYS TREATED ME WELL. SHE TAKES CARE OF MY MEDICAL ISSUES WITH THE HIGHEST PROFESSIONALISM, AND ALSO LISTENS TO WHAT I AM RELATING TO HER ABOUT SYMPTOMS, AND OTHER ISSUES, (UNLIKE MANY DOCTORS THAT I HAVE SEEN IN THE PAST). I TRUST HER SO MUCH THAT I EVEN TOOK MY MOM TO HER. I WOULDN'T TRADE HER SKILL FOR THE WORLD. SHE IS THE BEST PHYSICIAN I HAVE EVER HAD, AND I'VE HAD QUITE A FEW. THANK YOU DR. HAMBY FOR YOU PATIENCE, EMPATHY, KINDNESS, AND OVER-ALL QUALITY CARE.

Good doctor, rude and incompetent staff show details Good doctor, rude and incompetent staff
Jan 6th, 2009

Dr. Mindi Hamby is a great doctor, caring and engaging. However, the staff at Summit Primary Care are rude and incompetent, losing appointments and in our case - loosing important claim information more than once. We will NOT be returning and DO NOT RECOMMEND this doctor until she gets a new office.

Excellent Family Practitioner show details Excellent Family Practitioner
by Erin on Jun 21st, 2008

Dr. Hamby is extremely caring and spends time talking and really listening to me. She is wonderful with my children and makes them feel very comfortable. She never rushes me but I also never have to wait long to see her. She is everything I could hope for in a family doctor.