Dr. Mindi Robinson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mindi Robinson?

Posted on May 9th, 2017

very kind and caring I have been seeing her for several years . I even followed her when she switched practices. very satisfied working with her on my healthcare.i

Posted on June 22nd, 2012

Excellent manner and helpfulness.

Best Dr. I have had

Posted on March 19th, 2011

First off before coming to her I had a quack for a Dr. (somewhere else). Anyways I have never had a problem with Dr. Robinson she is the best Dr. I have had yet and appears to genuinely care about her patients. She has delivered both of my daughters and both times she came in on her day off to make sure she was there to deliver them and I wasn't stuck with another Dr. (even though she was not on call those days AND she was VERY pregnant while she was delivering my first daughter at 1:42am by the way). She is both of my daughters Dr. and my husband who is a very tough critic even loves her - so much so that he switched from a Dr. he liked. She always knows whats wrong or she will do research if she doesn't and she will help you figure it out. Also another plus is she isn't quick to shove medication down your throat she is very good at weighing the pros and cons of medication BEFORE prescribing it and trying other options before giving you medication. In my opinion thats a plus because I know I'm not going to get meds for something when I don't need them and when I do need them she knows and makes sure I get what I need. She is also VERY good with kids. She is an amazing, caring, smart woman :) (please forgive my grammar lol)

Overall Great Doctor

Posted on August 28th, 2009

I would definitely recommend her to anyone. She has been my doctor for about 3 years now and also delivered my daughter and is now my daughters doctor and my husbands as well. She is very caring and will spend as much time with you as you need. There has only been one time when we couldn't figure out what my daughter had *thought it was a yeast infection when really it was "diaper dermatitis" which she sent me to a dermatologist for so it DID get taken care of. No complaints what so ever in the three years Ive been with her. I also love her nurse Melenda shes also great they are LIKE family to us. :)

The capacity is there...

Posted on February 11th, 2009

but the "bedside manner"? Eh, not so much. Not everyone who is saddened by about loss is clinically depressed or in dire need of seeing a shrink. Being proactive about one's health is a touch difficult when trying to explain a problem to someone who appears bored, on the verge of rolling her eyes or mutters "mmm-hmm" to everything said. VERY frustrating.

Posted on August 24th, 2017