A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mindie Nguyen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nguyen
Ulcerative Colitis Patient Education Read all about IBD symptoms and treatments in our ulcer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Nguyen Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Diabetic Nerve Pain
Irritable Bowel Syndrome IBS
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mindie Nguyen, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Chronic Hepatitis C
- Hepatitis C
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Liver Cirrhosis
- Liver Transplantation
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Nguyen graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla.
Dr. Nguyen has 5 hospital affiliations:
- UC San Diego Health System
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mindie Hoai Nguyen MD is a female Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology and Hepatology.
- Where does Dr. Mindie H. Nguyen practice?
- Dr. Mindie Nguyen has 5 office locations.
Dr. Mindie Nguyen practices Gastroenterology and Hepatology near San Diego, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Palo Alto, CA and Menlo Park, CA.
See San Diego Gastroenterologists and San Diego Hepatologists.