A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mindie Nguyen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mindie Nguyen, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Chronic Hepatitis C
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Liver Cirrhosis
- Liver Transplantation
Education & Awards
Dr. Nguyen graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla.
Dr. Nguyen has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Lucile Salter Packard Childrens Hospital of Stanford
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mindie Hoai Nguyen MD is a female Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology and Hepatology.
- Where does Dr. Mindie H. Nguyen practice?
- Dr. Mindie Nguyen has 4 office locations.
Dr. Mindie Nguyen practices Gastroenterology and Hepatology near Palo Alto, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Stanford, CA.
See Palo Alto Gastroenterologists and Palo Alto Hepatologists.