A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mindy Blaski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mindy Blaski is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Blaski
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Blaski Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mindy Blaski, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 38 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Adolescent Medicine
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Cholesterol Management
- Colon Cancer
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Electrocardiography (EKG)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Blaski graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Blaski has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Swedish Medical Center - Cherry Hill
- Certifications and Recognitions
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mindy Lee Blaski MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 35 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mindy L. Blaski practice?
- Dr. Mindy Blaski has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mindy Blaski practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Seattle, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Renton, WA.
See Seattle Family Physicians and Seattle Geriatric Doctors.