A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mindy Blaski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mindy Blaski is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Blaski
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Blaski Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mindy Blaski, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 38 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Adolescent Medicine
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Cholesterol Management
- Colon Cancer
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Electrocardiography (EKG)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Blaski graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Blaski has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Swedish Medical Center - Cherry Hill
- Certifications and Recognitions
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mindy Lee Blaski MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 35 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mindy L. Blaski practice?
- Dr. Mindy Blaski has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mindy Blaski practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Seattle, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Renton, WA.
See Seattle Family Physicians and Seattle Geriatric Doctors.