A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mindy Cetel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mindy Cetel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mindy Cetel, MD, FAASM is board certified in Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Holistic Health
- Integrative Holistic Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Cetel graduated from University of California at Davis.
Dr. Cetel has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- Redlands Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mindy Beth Cetel MD and FAASM is a female Neurologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mindy B. Cetel practice?
- Dr. Mindy Cetel has 8 office locations.
Dr. Mindy Cetel practices Neurology and Sleep Medicine near San Diego, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Oceanside, CA.
See San Diego Neurologists.