inactive

Mindy B Cetel Patient Reviews

Overall Review

May 27th, 2016
Caring and compassionate
Dr. Cetel has helped me to better understand my sleep problems (and to be less afraid of them). She has a lovely and warm personality, and I felt very confident in her care

June 10th, 2010
Very good Doctor. Dr. Cetel is kind and very caring. She is one of the best!

June 11th, 2009
Dr. Cetel is a life giver
I have had nothing but outstanding experiences with Dr. Cetel and her staff at Pacific Sleep Medicine. She cares. She shows that she cares. She took the time to listen to me, understand what I was experiencing and worked with me to explain what was going on with me throughout the diagnosis of my condition. She has helped me basically live my life again. I completely disagree with what the other rater said about her talking down to patients, and I'm not going to use her varied experienc against her as I've not asked her about her background. I'm glad my path crossed with her career and I'm extremely happy with her professionalism and her caring and friendly personality. I'd strongly recommend her to others.

February 22nd, 2009
Talks down to patients. Condescending and controlling. Has worked in many places in her career-wonder why.