A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mindy Cooper is Satisfactory. Dr. Cooper has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 2 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mindy Cooper, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Cooper graduated from George Washington University.More Education & Awards
Dr. Cooper has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Virginia Mason Medical Center
- Vail Valley Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cooper accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Rocky Mountain Health Plans - 6 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Colorado Medicaid - 1 plan
- ODS Health Plans - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Mindy Cooper:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mindy A. Cooper practice?
Dr. Mindy Cooper practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Vail, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Edwards, CO and Seattle, WA.
See Vail Internists and Vail Nephrologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Linda Cooper, Dr. Linette Cooper, Dr. Melanie Cooper, Dr. Melisa Cooper, Dr. Malinda Cooper, Dr. Lyn Cooper, Dr. Lynda Cooper, Dr. Missy Cooper