A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mindy Cooper:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mindy Cooper is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mindy Cooper, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Kidney Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Cooper graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Cooper has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Vail Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mindy Ann Cooper MD is a female Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Mindy A. Cooper practice?
- Dr. Mindy Cooper has 1 office location.
Dr. Mindy Cooper practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Vail, CO.
See Vail Internists and Vail Nephrologists.