Dr. Mindy Hsue MD Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Redmond, WA

3.6

June 24th, 2015
Blew me off as a patient
Doctor Hsue is very nice and my wait times were very short........... That being said I had a check up every 3 months to continue my pain meds for cervical spinal stenosis and aching feet. I do not abuse my meds like some and only take 1 to 2 pills a day. I drink lots of water as my job is labor intensive and pee 4 or 5 times a day. When she gave me a pee test my meds did not show up and I was asked if I was actually taking them. I had taken 1 pill at 5:30 am and my appointment was later in the day. Then she asked me if I take cocaine or PCP as those drugs would mask test. ARE YOU KIDDING ME ?? Those did not show up on test....... Then she said she was going to refer me to a pain specialist who does not even write perscriptions ! The lady at pain office called her to find out what the deal was and she was told by Dr. Hsue's assistant that it would be better if she did not see me any more. What a run around. Sounded to me that if I took more meds and it showed up on pee test there would of not been an issue. She did not even try to work with me on this as a doctor should for their patient. Was told I would get a call back after second test and I had to call back twice and finally heard something 2 weeks later. Will "never" go to her again.

January 7th, 2015
Great Doctor
I have been a patient of her nearly 9 years she is to me one of the best genuine sincere and concern Dr I known.

August 6th, 2014
Rude and uncaring
I made an appointment specifically for getting advice for 2 health issues and for a prescription refill. I mentioned this at the time of scheduling the appointment. During the appointment, I waited some 25 minutes past the appointment time to see the Dr. Then she breezed into the exam room, went straight to the computer without saying so much as a "Hello" and put in an order on the prescription refill. She asked me no questions about the refill or my health. When I started to talk about the health issue, she said "make another appointment for that". I was stunned! I spent almost an hour at this Doctor's office only to have one prescription refilled? And now I have to come back for getting my health issues addressed? And I will be charged for yet another office visit? Unbelievable! Needless to say, I will never go back to this doctor again.

June 10th, 2013
Doctor Hsue has been my primary doctor for many years. She cares enough to have my thyroid level in balance. She cares for my over all good health and has helped me make good choices about my horrible menopause symptoms. Over all the years she is one of the very best doctors I have ever come across. She is always willing to listen; this is what helps good doctors be great docs. Thanks again Doctor Hsue

November 10th, 2011
I trust Dr Hsue completly
She is awesome and treats me with kindness and respect. I felt that she was genuinely concerned about my health issues and never felt rushed. She is well educated and very competant. She is very easy to talk to. I just wish I had found her sooner.