A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mindy Kwan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mindy Kwan is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mindy Kwan, FACOG, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Kwan graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Kwan has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital For Special Surgery
- Lenox Hill Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mindy Kwan FACOG and MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Mindy Kwan practice?
- Dr. Mindy Kwan has 1 office location.
Dr. Mindy Kwan practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near New York, NY.
See New York Obstetricians & Gynecologists.