A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mindy Lane:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mindy Lane is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Colorectal Surgery
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lane graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Lane has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Ingham Regional Medical Center
- Sparrow Ionia Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mindy Kathryn Lane DO is a female Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mindy K. Lane practice?
- Dr. Mindy Lane has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mindy Lane practices Surgery near Lansing, MI.
Additional practice locations include: East Lansing, MI.
See Lansing Surgeons.