A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mindy Lane:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mindy Lane is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Colorectal Surgery
- Gastric Bypass (Gastrojejunostomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lane graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Lane has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Ingham Regional Medical Center
- Sparrow Ionia Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lane accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 5 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 23 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mindy K. Lane practice?
Dr. Mindy Lane practices Surgery near Lansing, MI.
Additional practice locations include: East Lansing, MI.
See Lansing Surgeons.