Dr. Mindy Maggid MD Patient Reviews

• Pediatrics Rockville, MD

January 5th, 2016
Caring and smart
Dr. Mindy Maggid is smart, knowledgeable, and caring. I had taken my son there since he was born until he was 17 month old. Then we moved to another state. She is very involved in all matters including nutrition, car seat safety etc. The clinic overall is organized, I always left their office with papers and records. I would definitely recommend her. She is was born to be a pediatrician, she always treated my baby with a lot of love. She really love what she does.

August 17th, 2014
Best Ped out there in 20850!
Dr. Maggid is by far the nicest pediatrician. She always spends time with us and is able to answer any questions I may have. Her staff is wonderful at following up with us if there are any health issues. She truly cares about her patients. We wouldn't go anywhere else ever!

November 20th, 2011
Dr. Maggid is one of the best doctors that our family members have seen. Our children have been seeing her for more than eight years (since we moved to Rockville) and our college daughter has decided to stay with her even after she has left for college because of her excellent care, professionalism and bed-side manners. Dr. Maggid is not only great at diagnosing patients or sending them to see the right specialist during illness, but also follows up with as many phone calls as it takes after you visit her because of illness. I would recommend this doctor to anyone anytime.