A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mindy Shaffran:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mindy Shaffran is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mindy Shaffran, FACOG, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 25 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Female Infertility
- Genital Warts
- High Risk Pregnancy
- Hot Flashes
- Insulin Resistance
- Lyme Disease
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- Pregnancy Complications
- Pregnancy-Induced Hypertension
- Prenatal Care
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Shaffran graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Shaffran has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Stony Brook University Hospital
- St Charles Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mindy Lynn Shaffran FACOG and MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Mindy L. Shaffran practice?
- Dr. Mindy Shaffran has 4 office locations.
Dr. Mindy Shaffran practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Port Jefferson, NY.
Additional practice locations include: East Patchogue, NY and Wading River, NY.
See Port Jefferson Obstetricians & Gynecologists.