A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mindy Shaffran:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mindy Shaffran is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shaffran
Implant Contraception Patient Education Visit our Vitals patient education guide to learn all about various implant contraception options, side effects and advantages.Before Visiting Dr. Shaffran Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Intrauterine Devices (IUD)
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mindy Shaffran, FACOG, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 25 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Female Infertility
- Genital Warts
- High Risk Pregnancy
- Hot Flashes
- Insulin Resistance
- Lyme Disease
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- Pregnancy Complications
- Pregnancy-Induced Hypertension
- Prenatal Care
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Shaffran graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Shaffran has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Stony Brook University Hospital
- St Charles Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mindy Lynn Shaffran FACOG and MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Mindy L. Shaffran practice?
- Dr. Mindy Shaffran has 5 office locations.
Dr. Mindy Shaffran practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Port Jefferson, NY.
Additional practice locations include: East Patchogue, NY and Smithtown, NY.
See Port Jefferson Obstetricians & Gynecologists.