A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mindy Siegel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mindy Siegel, Senior Instructor is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mindy Siegel, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Cerebral Palsy
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Siegel graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Siegel has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Centura Health Penrose Community
- Memorial Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mindy Joy Siegel MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Mindy J. Siegel practice?
- Dr. Mindy Siegel has 1 office location.
Dr. Mindy Siegel practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Green Bay, WI.
See Green Bay Surgeons.