A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mindy Sobota is Poor. Dr. Sobota has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 1 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mindy Sobota, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Sobota graduated from New York University.More Education & Awards
Dr. Sobota has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- OHSU Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sobota accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Providence Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 3 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Mindy Sobota:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mindy Sobota practice?
Dr. Mindy Sobota practices Internal Medicine near Portland, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Bronx, NY.
See Portland Internists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Linda Sobota, Dr. Linette Sobota, Dr. Melanie Sobota, Dr. Melisa Sobota, Dr. Malinda Sobota, Dr. Lyn Sobota, Dr. Lynda Sobota, Dr. Missy Sobota