A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mindy Stimell-Rauch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Stimell-Rauch graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Stimell-Rauch has 4 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- New York Presbyterian Hospital - Columbia University Medical
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mindy Stimell-Rauch MD is a female Pediatrician, has 21 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mindy Stimell-Rauch practice?
- Dr. Mindy Stimell-Rauch has 1 office location.
Dr. Mindy Stimell-Rauch practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Emergency Medicine near New York, NY.
See New York Pediatricians and New York Emergency Physicians.