A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Stimell graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.More Education & Awards
Dr. Stimell has 3 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Columbia
- New York Presbyterian Hospital - Presby Campus
- New York Presbyterian Hospital - Columbia University Medical
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Stimell accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 5 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Mindy Stimell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Mindy L. Stimell practice?
Dr. Mindy Stimell practices Pediatric Emergency Medicine near New York, NY.
See New York Emergency Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Linda Stimell, Dr. Lindy Stimell, Dr. Linette Stimell, Dr. Linnie Stimell, Dr. Lissa Stimell, Dr. Lyn Stimell, Dr. Lynda Stimell, Dr. Lynette Stimell