A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mindy Tatera:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mindy Tatera is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mindy Tatera, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Tatera graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Tatera has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Thunderbird Medical Center
- Banner Estrella Medical Center
- West Valley Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mindy Annette Tatera MD is a female Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mindy A. Tatera practice?
- Dr. Mindy Tatera has 2 office locations.
Dr. Mindy Tatera practices Internal Medicine near Glendale, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenix, AZ.
See Glendale Internists.