Overall Review

November 4th, 2015
Hardly ever available. I think she works part time and I never get results on time.

July 6th, 2014
Excellent diagnostician
Dr. Tatera is attentive and always jumps to the right conclusion at an examination. She also refers to highly capable physicians if you need another specialty. The only negative I'd give is the voice mail system at Thunderbird Medical. I want to talk to a person when I call my physician and the Thunderbird system makes you jump through hoops to leave a message and then it may be all day before you get a call back. I'd also recommend that Dr. Tatera get herself a PA to take care of everyday ailments as it is a long wait for an appt. with her -- usually a month. She is that busy and popular! Thunderbird will assign you to another doctor, but not one you know who knows you. A PA for Dr. Tatera would know her patients as she does.

September 27th, 2011
I have seen Dr. Tatera for 3 years now. I have a condition that is very hard to diagnose. after years of jumping from specialist to specialist Dr. Tatera made the diagnosis that finally made the difference in my life. She LISTENS to me, is compassionate, and makes herself available for emergency appointments. Dr. Tatera is by far the best physician I have seen. I would strongly recommend her!

December 25th, 2010
Terrific doctor.
Dr. Tatera is a wonderful physician. Her staff is very professional. I would recommend Dr. Tatera to anyone looking for a physician in the Phoenix/Glendale area.