A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mindy Weiss:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mindy Weiss is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mindy Weiss, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Weiss graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai. She has 5 awards.
Dr. Weiss has 6 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mindy Weiss MD is a female Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Mindy Weiss practice?
- Dr. Mindy Weiss has 3 office locations.
Dr. Mindy Weiss practices Internal Medicine near New York, NY.
See New York Internists.