Dr. Mindy Werner-Crohn Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Mindy Werner-Crohn?

Adult ADHD

Adult ADHD

Have you seen Dr. Mindy Werner-Crohn?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

April 13th, 2013

A Totally Positive Experience

Dr. Werner-Crohn and her staff totally understood my problem with depression and treated me with TMS therapy. Not only did the trans-cranial therapy work, but I had a powerful psychotherapeutic experience at the same time with the TMC therapists, Dr. Sarah Randall and Dr. Pamela Dompé. They were all perceptive, bright, and had great senses of humor. As a result of the combined therapy, I have noticed a considerable reduction in my depression and can actually say that I look forward to living each day.

January 26th, 2013

They helped greatly!

It is tough to find caring mental health care. They we really great!

April 6th, 2012

BEST PSYCHOPHARMACOLOGIST IN AREA!

DR. MINDY WERNER-CROHN was a referral from my local gynecologist. I had been looking for a good therapist for a while and coould not believe my good luck. Dr. Crohn is professional, insightful, patient--but she also pulls no punches. She did a complete psych eval for the first time in my life and I got a diagnosis + answers that we were able to treat successfully. No coddling (unless you demand it), she tells it like it is--saving you a lot of time and effort in useless wallowing. If you can get an appointment, I would highly recommend her. Her husband, Dr. Joel Crohn, is wonderful with families and adolescents. I cannot speak highly enough about her.

April 6th, 2012

Dr. Mindy Werner-Crohn is my best life experience!

I had been looking for an astute therapist and psychopharmacologist for years. Not only did Dr. Werner-Crohn administer the first ever complete psych ...

December 31st, 2016