A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Mindyn Longinotti:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Mindyn Longinotti is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Mindyn Longinotti, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Longinotti graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Longinotti has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Vallejo
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Mindyn King Longinotti MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Mindyn K. Longinotti practice?
- Dr. Mindyn Longinotti has 1 office location.
Dr. Mindyn Longinotti practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Vallejo, CA.
See Vallejo Obstetricians & Gynecologists.