Dr. Minerva Arrienda Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Minerva Arrienda?

2 Ratings with 1 Comment

August 19th, 2015

I was a patient of Dr. Arrienda for about 5 years at the VA hospital in Spokane, WA. She always treated me with dignity and respect. There were many times I needed to get something from her such as a letter for disability purposes or a letter to get out of jury duty. Dr. Arrienda always wrote a professional, true assessment and was prompt in delivering these letters. But by far, the best thing about her was her bedside manner. She actually listened to what I was saying instead of already having an opinion when I walked in the door. I always felt she was my advocate. I trusted her implicitly and I was greatly saddened when she retired from the VA.

June 21st, 2015